Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Stacey & John

Stacey & John just found out they were having a baby when initially we planned to just have a couples shoot.  Before we met up for the photo shoot, Stacey told me the news.  So we incorporated a few pictures of their baby announcement.  We shot at McHugh Creek, where we also ran into a bear.  I was in the middle of taking their photos crouched down.  We were on the bridge and I told them to hold hands, walk towards me, and look at each other.  It was hard to hear because the raging creek was below us.  John shouts, "Bear!".  I thought he said "Where?" Like where to look. I yell back, "At each other!".  He shakes his head, points behind me, and then I clearly hear what he is saying.  I turn around and a black bear was probably 20-25 feet away from me.  We shooed him away and he walked off.  Quite the adventure!








No comments:

Post a Comment