Monday, September 24, 2012

Roberta & Colton Wedding

Roberta & I met in 8th grade and we were very close friends through the years.  I had a blast and enjoyed my time being part of this event.  She looked absolutely stunning and her husband was dashing.  I am so happy for her and Colton.  Her wedding was at Kincaid Chalet and reception at the Denai'na Center.  Everything worked out so well and I loved watching her family and friends have a great time.  It was an honor capturing this important event in their life.










1 comment:

  1. Different lighting effects on the wedding pictures are super cool. Saw many lovely clicks of my senior's wedding. I think Venues in NYC was booked for the same and decorations were all themed. Captured a huge applause from media. Liked the buffet station styles and barn furniture the most.

    ReplyDelete